Summary

'All the world's a stage'- and all of my shows are comedies. Welcome to my Wacky World, which is a collection of the mad, funny and sometimes slightly unbelievable things that happen to me.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Freaky Telecults

This evening's late-night telesales call was a bit weird. I swear I didn't mishear her.

*Ring ring*

Telesales lady: "Hello good evening I'm Rachel calling from Inland Revenue and Customs *breath* thank you for your time it won't take a few moments *breath* I'm just calling to ask you to complete a short survey about the demons people carry around with them-"

Me: "-You know what... I really don't have time for this. Goodbye." I put the phone down very quickly.

'The demons people carry around with them'? Seriously? Either that was a bogus call, or Inland Revenue and Customs have fallen in with a dodgy crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment