Summary

'All the world's a stage'- and all of my shows are comedies. Welcome to my Wacky World, which is a collection of the mad, funny and sometimes slightly unbelievable things that happen to me.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Cooking Up a Storm

My status update from Facebook, 16th February 2013 (late this afternoon):

Covered in jam, banana slime, fish scales and guts. Seems about right...

Today was one of those rare completely free Saturdays. Usually I have someone to see or somewhere to go or both, but today was supposed to be a day to recharge my batteries. Too bad I had too much energy to burn and too many ideas in my head.

And when I have a lot of energy, a lot of ideas and even the slightest amount of free time, I can usually be found in the kitchen.

The morning saw the creation of jam sandwich biscuits, followed by a loaf of banana bread. Then I scaled and cleaned out some trout for dinner. However because I had rather a lot of energy and knew I was being a little ambitious in my culinary adventures time-wise, I sort of whirlwind-ed through the kitchen in a cloud of flour and goo... resulting in the above Facebook status.

Damn though, scaling fish is some serious business.

No comments:

Post a Comment