Summary

'All the world's a stage'- and all of my shows are comedies. Welcome to my Wacky World, which is a collection of the mad, funny and sometimes slightly unbelievable things that happen to me.

Friday 4 January 2013

Trolled by a Packet of Sweets

Today I bought some Love Hearts from the vending machine at work. They're not exactly my favourite sweet in particular, but I was desperate for sugar, and Love Hearts were the cheapest things in the machine (saving up with the aim of moving into my own flat by autumn this year has made me a bit stingier with myself).

This was the first one I pulled out of the packet:


Er. What?

Feeling like a shameful druggie, I cracked open the entire packet to see what other messages there were; I found the usual 'Be Mine' and 'Call Me' and 'Sugar Lips' etc, but I also found this one, which I found amusingly sarcastic:

A sweet for the old married couple?
Hah! I do hope there are more 'demotivational' ones out there. Reminds me of the the time I found this guy sitting in crane claw arcade machine:


All the other bears had 'I Love You', so I dubbed him the Break Up Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment