Summary

'All the world's a stage'- and all of my shows are comedies. Welcome to my Wacky World, which is a collection of the mad, funny and sometimes slightly unbelievable things that happen to me.

Friday 25 January 2013

Ring Ring, Bananaphone!

Today, I used a banana as a phone for the sake of the Alpro Deskfest competition.

I bet my phone is more ap-PEELING than yours.

Many thanks to my colleagues Anna and Kim, who helped me take the photo! As I was trying to prod the packet of cereal into place with my banana whilst taking a sip of my mega coffee before it got cold, Kim told me, 'Tash, you're quite possibly the most bonkers person I have ever met.'

Funnily enough, this isn't the first time someone's told me this.

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs of engagement rings. Thanks for this nice post. I appreciate you for sharing this. Keep sharing..

    18k gold ring & designer ring

    ReplyDelete