Summary

'All the world's a stage'- and all of my shows are comedies. Welcome to my Wacky World, which is a collection of the mad, funny and sometimes slightly unbelievable things that happen to me.

Sunday 26 January 2014

Adventures in Iceland: Notes from the Nose




The organist hammered out the final chord and let go with a flourish. We visitors sat in spellbound silence as the notes ascended and then evaporated into the arches of Hallgrímskirkja. All was still.

The moment was shattered when my friend Siu Yen suddenly convulsed violently and let out an explosive sneeze. The sneeze bounced joyfully off of the church pillars and upwards, as if chasing the last notes of the organ. A second, heavier silence.

“Well... that was embarrassing.” My friend muttered.

2 comments:

  1. So the final chord was the most improvised chord ever...and came from within, that's always important ;)

    Greetings from a distant shore n.n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha absolutely! I was very impressed at how composed the organise was. XD Hello from England incidentally!

      Delete