Summary

'All the world's a stage'- and all of my shows are comedies. Welcome to my Wacky World, which is a collection of the mad, funny and sometimes slightly unbelievable things that happen to me.

Sunday 9 December 2012

So I Went to Australia and...

... Nothing happened.

Well. Lots of things happened. I went to my cousin's wedding:










Went to the Blue Mountains:

Cuddled some kangaroos:










Saw some fun fish:










... And of course, did touristy things:

But you know what the really odd thing is? Nothing, well, odd, happened to me during during any of the ten (well, eight, since two whole days were lost through travel) days Down Under. In fact, this is a trend I seem to face whenever I go abroad: weird things don't follow me on holiday. Except for one time quite a few years ago where food poisoning literally nearly killed me (don't forget: salads are washed in local water), nothing really happens to me.

Must be a British thing.

2 comments:

  1. I like that this post is like a picture book. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like it too. XD I think I need to use more pictures in my posts in the future.

      Delete